FCG has one of the market’s largest teams with qualified actuaries as well as consultants in risk management, legal & compliance and we have a broad understanding of insurance and occupational pension operations and regulations.
FCG’s consultants can, among other things, perform tasks and assignments in all control functions (outsourcing) and provide supportive efforts to the companies’ own control functions (co-sourcing). Furthermore, FCG can provide temporary staffing and carry out assignments on a project basis. FCG also offers services in sustainability, capital management, finance, accounting, analytics, IT and information security, fraud, business change and M&A.
FCG delivers tailor-made solutions adapted to the needs of the business where customer and business benefits as well as sustainability are in focus, while at the same time external and internal rules are complied with.
FCG’s offering within the insurance area are amongst others:
- Counseling and education
- GAP analysis and implementation
- Resource support and outsourcing of the companies’ key functions
- Analyzes and calculations
- Qualitative and quantitative reporting
- Control and validation
- Internal model validation
- Permit applications
- Audit and second opinion
- Support in the daily and strategic work.
- Wide range of skills and services in corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance, capital management, reporting and business execution.
- FCG can help you with all steps throughout your business process with strategy, analysis, implementation and management, which provides added value and understanding of the business.
- Extensive experience of insurance, occupational pensions and insurance distribution, good knowledge of best practice and experience of interpreting, analyzing and implementing regulations in a simple and practical way.
- Simple, efficient and business-adapted solutions.
- Enabling you to stand strong in the competition and ensure that customer and business benefits and sustainability are achieved, while at the same time complying with external and internal rules.
- Long and extensive experience of internal governance and change management.
- A long-term partner, providing support before, during and after implementation.
- Tailored solutions based on your business and our accumulated experience.
- We can offer staff which has also worked for the Swedish FSA.
Can´t find what you´re looking for?
Would you be prepared for a complete commission ban in relation to retail investment and insurance products in Sweden?
FCG’s experts suggests that credit institutions, investment firms, insurance companies and fund management companies should now seriously consider how a complete commission ban would affect their business mode...
I oktober 2020 publicerade EIOPA riktlinjer för säkerhet och företagsstyrning avseende informations- och kommunikationsteknik (IKT). I fredags meddelade FI att de avser tillämpa riktlinjerna som träder i kr...